Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Exciting News- Barefoot Baby Boutique!

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Martha Ogburn this afternoon, and checking out her amazing Barefoot Baby Boutique (Princess Anne, MD) . It is, without a doubt, the most unique baby boutique that I have ever been in, and I can't wait for you to check it out. And, I have some exciting news--Martha has agreed to have a gallery of my work displayed in the store, and you all will be helping me choose what goes up...details to come! I am beyond thrilled!

Check out the website at www.barefootbabyboutique.com. She is currently looking for models for her Children's Fashion Show November 15th, so if your child (newborn to age 4/5) has what it takes, shoot her an email through her website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome Kristin... I am so proud of you! HEr web site is pretty cool!! I need one of those gerber daisy head bands so bad for MADDIE!!!!! They are my favorite... um.. fashion show that sounds like cool stuff but you know how maddie gets so camera serious!!!!