Wednesday, November 4, 2009

He Asked...I Probably Would Have Said Yes!








Ok, so today I had a super fun family session at Pemberton Park (popular spot this time of year). Our search did not yield any turtles, but we did find some sticks and some super smiles. I just love the picture where he's looking over his glasses at me- adorable! Oh, and how could I forget- we played some fierce games of tag. With that being said, Little W just stole my heart, and his mom and dad weren't too bad either! So, at the end of the session when he asked if he could go home with me...I kinda wanted to say yes, but I guess mom and dad want to keep him around too, so I will just have to wait until out next session! It was a blast- thanks again T family!

1 comment:

Amber White said...

You take amazing pictures, Jenn is one of my best friends and she told me to check your pics out. I may be interested in getting our family pictures taken by you. If you could email me some prices that would be great. anmwhite@verizon.net