Friday, January 22, 2010

Two Weeks New (Crisfield MD Newborn Photography)



My first session of the year, and this little darling was such a doll during our shoot today! She let me bother her just enough to get some amazing shots, and I loved her head full of hair!  I had fun playing around with the pics a little bit, especially the tint on the purple hat pic (mom's fav).  Congrats Mom and Dad on your beautiful little girl, and on all that 2010 holds in store for your family! I'm starting something new on the blog this year. Every post (must be on the blog, not on fb) that generates 15 comments (from different users)  or more will earn a 5x7 print credit for the family, to be used on their current, or a future session, so if you like what you see, earn this family a free print!

Ok, couldn't help myself--had to pos a few more as I was working through the images tonight! Enjoy!

No comments: