Friday, July 23, 2010

Birthday Boy!

This adorable little guy reminded me so much of mine--with his floppy blond hair, blue eyes, and winning grin (when you could catch it)!  It was definitely a hot one at the park last evening, but he was a trooper, although I must admit rather distracted...next time i take his photos i am totally wearing my jogging gear and just going to keep running by....he was kind of obsessed with the runners...and the water....and the guy sleeping on the bench...he he he...well, just about anything but my camera. But we got some cute shots despite his efforts to ignore me....great meeting you three- glad we were able to make it work!  Remember twenty comments to the blog earns this family an 8x10 from their session!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

These are sooo cute-Wish I was there to kiss the lil guy!!! Love you guys!!