Friday, May 20, 2011

Smiley Little Man! (Crisfield MD Baby Photographer)





This handsome little (almost) three week old, was such a  little grinner. Of course he saved his biggest smile for when my camera was down, on the ground, and stopped the second i picked it back up, but......I managed to capture a few of them, as well as some really funny facial expressions (gonna make you wait for those though). Enjoy your sneak peek mom and dad- it was such a pleasure meeting your sweet little family!  And, if you have 20 friends/family comment on little man's post, KSP will gift you an 8x10 from your session!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Aunt Cheryl, these pics are adorable!
The photographer did an excellent job and my little sweetie is too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love my lil punkins pictures!

Love Mommy

Anonymous said...

The second pic is my favorite :) Aunt Leah