Monday, June 27, 2011

Fly Me to the Moon....(Columbia MD Newborn Photography)





This little high flying munchkin just stole my heart today---he was an absolute dream to work with, and it was great to catch up with mom too!  He surprised his parents by coming a few weeks early, just in time for father's day- lucky daddy, and I was so excited and honored to take his first official photographs today, at just under two weeks old! His nursery was absolutely precious- I just loved the aviator theme, and the adorable blocks that mom had made for him! Too cute!  If you are as smitten with this little man as I am, be sure to leave a comment on the blog, and earn him a complimentary 8x10 for the nursery!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, My grandson is soooo precious. Such Great Photographs.

Diane said...

oh i could just look at that adorable face ALL DAYYY!

Aunite Jenn said...

What a precious little angel :) We love him so much & his pictures are absolutely adorable!! <3

Jennifer Choi said...

Cutie! I wish Parker would have slept during his newborn photos so we could have posed him..Haha! I love the hats and props!

Diana Newman said...

Adorable photos! Aiden is so precious:)

Marjanna said...

What a sweet baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, he's perfect!

Anonymous said...

What a cherub.... I can't believe how much he's changed in just 2 weeks. I just want to hug him....very cute pics.

Kristi said...

Varied and interesting shots. Hope you have many years of successful photography so I can take advantage when my grandchildren arrive.

Anonymous said...

You are an adorable great grandson and I love you to pieces.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous pictures! He is adorable!!

Tracy Boyers said...

So cute! The most adorable pose's I have ever seen.

Monique said...

Wow! How precious Aiden already?? The perfect little guy...hope I get to hold him when I come to Maryland to visit!
Aunt Mo in Nebraska!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! Such unique pictures! I love the little pilot pics! Joyce

Anonymous said...

He is adorable and these are beatiful pictures!

Judy de la Garza said...

This little angel is just too cute for words. I especially love "The Thinker" pose and the "Sleeping Baby" photos. All of the photos are lovely. Kudos to the photographer. Great Aunt Judy

Anonymous said...

Great Pics of your new Cutie Pie!!Enjoy every minute cause the time goes by sooo quickly.
Kim Parr

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures...what a little cutie he is!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! He is so sweet, I could just eat him up!!! These pictures are amazing!
~The Arkley's

Anonymous said...

Another handsome George Banta!!