Friday, July 15, 2011

Little Firecracker!





You wouldn't believe it by looking at the pictures but this sweet little thing gave me quite the run for my money today!  I called him a firecracker, and fittingly so, because he was born on the fourth of July, making him the ripe old age of 11 days today!  But as fiesty as he was, he was equally as handsome, so I can't really complain here! Mom and Dad did an amazing job with their little guy----and I'm betting he was conked out the rest of the day...and probably hasn't eaten since our session,...hehehehe!  Oh, and need I mention that little man was a Ravens fan--here's to hoping he gets a first football season this year!  Enjoy your sneak peek, and remember that with 20 blog comments, KSP will gift you a complimentary 8x10 for the nursery with your order.

21 comments:

Nikki said...

Regina - yOu didn't tell me you were using Kristin!!!!! Your little man is adorable and Kristin did a great job!!

Julia & Ray said...

The pictures are beautiful!! But how can they not be when you have the perfect subject (attitude and all).

Grandma Jules and Grandpa Ray

Lauren said...

The pictures are amazing!!!! He is such a perfect little man : )

kathleen miller said...

Love these pics! Esp the ravens one!

Grace said...

beautiful photography + a handsome little man. i'm in love!

Jacque said...

Reg I LOVE the one with all the boating equip. He is gonna love hanging out with his daddy on the boat! He couldnt be any more perfect.

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!

Carrie said...

Too cute!! I can't wait to meet your little firecracker :)

terry said...

LOVE the pictures, I wish I had done something like this 21 years ago!

Amie said...

Regina,
So happy for you! He is amazing, and his lips are to die for! Love the little ravens beanie hat :)

Stacey said...

Beautiful pictures!

Sarah Johnson said...

The first one with the white hat is my favorite. I need a copy for our mantle!

angela baker said...

Ryder is so adorable, the pictures are great!!

Anonymous said...

Incredible photos of a beautiful baby!

Susie,Sophie and Brinkley said...

We love Ryder!He is so adorable!Beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

So stinkin cute

Christie Bauer said...

Love love love! Beautiful job and an adorable baby!

Mary Van Divner said...

I have to say I really like the all natural look, he is so sweet and looks like a little angel. Wow, you do such good work, I wish I had that job. Mary Van Divner

Carolyn Al-Mateen said...

I believe in Angels and Kristin is here to prove me right.

Anonymous said...

cutest. thing. ever.

Anonymous said...

Seems to take after his great uncle - HA!