Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Where Did A Year Go?





I just can't believe that this little cutie is already one year old...i feel like it was MAYBE five months ago that we were doing his newborn photos.....wow!  I guess my little one isn't the only one to grow at the speed of light, but man I wish I could slow these kiddos down. Little E was such a doll to work with today---dad was excellent at coaxing the smiles out of him, and he tolerated the camera for quite a while!  So glad we were able to make it work momma, and enjoy your sneak peek (and your time at the beach)!  And remember to rack up those blog comments- 20 will score you a complimentary 8x10 with your order :)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Oh.Kristin.. they look awesome!!! I love them.
And now I can't wait to see the rest!! Thank you!!

ROD said...

Wow, you made Ethan, Erin and Scott "jump-out-at-me."
Great jobs, when can I order??????

lexi said...

I have the cutest cousin on earth! Beautiful pictures!

Shannon said...

Beautiful pictures of the cutest baby ever!!!!