Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Blue Eyes!

This adorable little man recently celebrated his first birthday, and lucky me got to photograph him to commemorate the event.  As if those blue eyes weren't adorable enough, this little man has the thickest most beautiful hair, and a killer fashion sense...watch out little ladies! I have a feeling that this little guy and my little guy are going to be quite the team when they get older, and keep us on our toes!  What a beautiful afternoon at Pemberton- glad I got to spend it with you guys!  Happy Birthday D!

3 comments:

Stacy Leone said...

Thank you so much! We love the photos! Can't wait to print and hang them all over the house! Already getting threats from family about making sure they get a picture too! :-)

Ashlee said...

Wow! Those turned out great. Totally captures the essence of the little man. I think I like the "looking down on him" one the best, but it is a really tough call. He is such a handsome guy.

Anonymous said...

That hair! Those eyes! That outfit! He is absolutely precious. Happy Birthday!