Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pure Sugar (Crisfield Newborn Photographer)


Today was just the perfect day- I got to do one of the things that I love most--take pictures of a gorgeous, sleepy little newborn.  Sweetie pie R was such a treat to work with, and was seriously adorable, and seriously adored by her doting mommy and daddy- it was just too cute to see them with her!  I can't get over her beautiful little eyelashes, and that full head of hair.  They are all so sweet, but this one was just pure sugar. Congratulations Mom and Dad on your daughter, and than kyou for welcoming me into your home. Remember, 20 comments to the blog easrns this family an 8x10 from their session. 

3 comments:

Tonya Abbott said...

awww...my beautiful niece! The pictures are absolutely gorgeous!

Kristen Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen Johnson said...

Ryleigh is adorable! I LOVE the pictures!