Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys! (Baltimore Family Photographer)


Ahhhh, I just adore this family!  You have to love the energy and excitement that comes with having two boys. The last time that I saw them, little man wasn't quite mobile, therefore making my job loads easier. However, in the last six months or so he has (gasp) decided that picture taking isn't really his thing, and he can actually get away from me...he he he.  Luckily big brother was a total gem, and we even tricked little man into having a few shots taken. I had a blast M family, and slept really, really well that night. And I know this is a super long post, but i was having problems uploading and mom is a total blogstalker, so I had to make it worth the wait--enjoy!  Enjoy your pics, and remember 20 comments to the blog earns this family an 8x10 from their session!

10 comments:

The Myrick Family said...

Kristin,
You are awesome! And yes, I'm a total blog stalker! I was just about to go to bed tonight and I said to Jason, "Let me just check one more time..." So glad I did! :) You can definitely see how "difficult" Pudge was being in some of the shots but oh my goodness...that one of him peeking through the tree branches!! My heart just melted! You caught him! Thanks so much...you're the best!

Anonymous said...

Great photos of the Myrick Family!!!

Dixie Penner

Anonymous said...

Very nice of the family

Becky Braid said...

Bridget these are great photos! Can't believe how big the boys are getting! I need to come over your way and see you guys! :)

bebbie said...

Beautiful family pics!

Anonymous said...

Grammy R already knows how great this family is, but the photos let everyone see how wonderful they are! Kristin once again did a super job!

nahs77 said...

Kristin! These pics are AMAZING!!! Love the one of Connor looking through the branches... I'll be in touch to set up a session with you for my girls soon :)

Meghann said...

Kristin, these pictures are great! I love the family shots, but the ones with the boys are awesome. Great job!

Unknown said...

Very cute!!

Anonymous said...

As usual, your pictures of this family are fantastic!! Of course it helps to have handsome boys who photograph well.

Tay-Tay