Sunday, May 16, 2010

Six Times Two = Adorable!

These two twin beauties recently celebrated a sixth birthday, and I was so excited to do their birthday photos. I have been photographing them for two years now, and it has been incredible to see them grow and change every few months....just when I think they can't get any cuter, they go and do just that!  I think they are finally starting to get used to me too, which definitely makes for a more natural photo...(mom you are going to die when you see the picture we "suprised you with" at the end of the session)! It was wonderful ,as always, seeing you girls!  I had some time to play around with a few of these images becasue my uploader wasn't working, so I got creative with soem of the finishes---there was so much pretty color to work with, I just couldn't help myself. This session was so much fun for me becasue the images, to me, really sow how wonderful it is to have a sister.  Oh, and don't forget to leave a comment if you think these two are adorable- twenty earns them an 8x10 from their session!

3 comments:

Roberts Family Blog said...

Gorgeous pictures!!!!

Ashlee said...

They just get better and better (both the little beauties and the pics!) I can't believe they are six! I have watched them grow since they were a year old and it blows me away :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad everything started working again so you could get their pictures posted. I was dying to see them and I just LOVE them! Boy, it's going to be hard to choose! Thanks Kristin! YOu're awesome!