Friday, January 7, 2011

Chubby LIttle Lady.








I could have oohed and ahhed over this little cutie's rolls for hours...oh wait, i totally did. She was just the sweetest little thing...and believe it or not, the cheeks have gotten smaller since she was born....dad had to show me pics for me to believe him though!  I loved everything about her, down to her little blond eyebrows and chunky little thighs.  Mom and dad seem pretty smitten with their blizzard baby too- she decided to come the same night as the blizzard...that will be one story to tell her when she gets older!  Congrats on your beautiful baby girl, and remember, twenty comments to the blog, and KSP will gift you an 8x10 of your choice from the session!

22 comments:

NIKKI said...

BEAUTIFUL Pics!!!

Theresa said...

Just gorgeous, can't wait to see her in person.

Dawn said...

These pics are so cute. I'm sure you will have to get one of each because there all so good.

Melanie said...

Beautiful! I love the knitted hats!

AMY said...

These pics are incredible--she is precious and will grow fast....and pictures will tell the true story so take many.

Jessica said...

Oh sweet baby! These pics are amazing! I am so glad you had them done. My favorite is the snowflake hat!

Rhonda said...

She is so beautiful!..Just love the hats.

Anonymous said...

LORI said.... What A DOLL BABY!!!! I love all the different little hats! Can't wait to get my hands on those chubby cheeks! wonderful pics!

Anonymous said...

LORI said.... What A DOLL BABY!!!! I love all the different little hats! Can't wait to get my hands on those chubby cheeks! wonderful pics!

KristenLynne said...

These pictures do an amazing job capturing just how adorable she is!!!

Crystal said...

Carrie...I love the pictures...they are all sooo very cute! And of course I love all those rolls! Amazing pics!

wendybrafman said...

Beautiful!!

Michelle said...

Oh my Carrie and Brandon...what a BEAUTIFUL little girl! These pics are so amazing and she will LOVE them one day!

Anonymous said...

Heather said, AWWWW!!! How cute is she! I know you guys can just eat those chicks up! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I liked the one with UDee especially---I guess we need her in Texas. Audrey is beautiful. Treasure the times they grow so very fast.

Anonymous said...

These pics are beautiful! She's adorable!

jade said...

Oh she's lovely!!!

Anonymous said...

Precious moments, precious times, Precious BABY!

Anonymous said...

Precious moments, Precious times, Precious BABY

Anonymous said...

Love them all! very hard to choose

Anonymous said...

Love the snowflake hat!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie. LOVE them all, don't know how you are going to choose.