Friday, January 21, 2011

Ready to Party!







This little guy was ready to party this morning- didn't want to miss a thing!  When he walked in I thought he was going to be an easy little sleepyhead, but he proved me wrong.  We tried to get some shot with big brother (almost two), which as you can imagine was a challenge.  Older brother wasnt really feeling it but the litle man was pretty cooperative.   Luckily, he was a chill little guy for the most part so we got some great eye contact...and then caught a quick snooze. However, little man didn't want to miss a thing, and was awake again after no time...although I can't complain becasue he was just soooo sweet (until i tried to pose him...he he he)! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! That last picture is so adorable I think I want a print for MY wall!!!!