Friday, February 4, 2011

Little Adventurer! (Delmar DE Newborn Photgraphy)






This little guy is bound to be a free spirit, an adventurer. Already his interests include safari, Harleys, and snuggling up in knits by grandmom.....well, i guess that last one isn't too adventurous, but hey, he's just a little peanut!  And a darling little peanut at that. I couldn't get enough of him, and his beautiful hair and full lips- wanted to take him home with me.  Oh well, he seemed pretty content with mom and grandmom today, so I guess I'll let them keep him.  Enjoy your sneak peek, and, if 20 of little O's friends comment here on this post, KSP will gift him an 8x10 for the nursery!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They turned out great! I love the one with the name. So cute.

Unknown said...

This is one sweet little man. Can't wait to see the rest of the picture of this Little Adventurer!

Unknown said...

Way too cute. Exceptional pictures. Congratulations on a job well done. I'm partial but I think Owen's the sweetest!

Melody said...

I just love this little boy!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable gift from God. The photos are amazing.

Tara said...

Aww he is so adorable!! All the pics turned out great :)