Monday, February 28, 2011

LIttle Sister!





This sweet little munchkin was an absolute joy to spend time with this weekend. Her baby soft skin and sweet little smiles just melted my heart.  And I couldn't get enough of her gorgeous crystal blue eyes.  Big sister was just as sweet, and was a little on the sassy side, just how I like em!  I could have spent all morning hanging out with these cuties, and I'm so glad we were able to meet up and get these photos for you!  And, remember, that if you guys get 20 comments on the blog, KSP will gift you wth an 8x10 from your session! 

8 comments:

Tracey Harrington McCoy said...

omg - these little girls are the absolute CUTEST ever!!

Melanie Pierce said...

the 'bean' and big sis are too precious!! love those eyes :)))

Lee Ann Monroe said...

Aah, I love them!! How cute are they??

Becca said...

Those pictures are adorable!

Karen Ray said...

These are indeed beatiful and Maddie looks 2 going on 28. I can totally see her in some big city, decked out in an avant garde style---in charge of something! Zoe is just precious.

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks guys! Of course I think everything they do is adorable, but I especially love these pics! :)

Donna Fendlay said...

PRECIOUS! Thank you for sharing with me. Enjoy every moment of these special years, they go by so fast.

Unknown said...

Love love love these pics!!!