Saturday, March 5, 2011

Double Trouble!









Little ones keep you on your toes for sure, but two little ones under the age of two is certainly an adventure.  Yesterday morning I had the pleasure of hanging out with Little J, and meeting his new baby brother, and of course mom and dad.  (I just love the pic of him checing out his brother, and would just love to know what he was thinking!).  Little J was full of energy, and reminded me so much of my little man, and Baby J, who was just as cute as can be, was also full of energy!  He was so alert, and unfortunately, didn't want to shut those beautiful blue eyes for us. But, we did get some gorgeous wide eyed shots for mom and dad, so, no complaints here! Thanks for hanging in there with me you guys, and enjoy your sneak peek! And remember, 20 comments to the blog, and KSP will gift you an 8x10 to put up in the nursery!

8 comments:

Shawna Gray said...

I have the most adorable nephews and these photos prove it! What beautiful shots--very professional, the colors are fantastic. Creative shots...I love them.

katie said...

super sweet pictures and a lovely family! you all are so blessed!

nana said...

What great pics!! Love the one of them head to head, so adorable.

Unknown said...

These are AMAZING!! Every shot is absolutely stunning! Great job and wonderful family!!

Megan said...

these are great!! Love #1 and #2 especially! Jealous that I don't have a motherly picture like that with my two little ones!!

Brianna Taylor said...

too cute! I love every one of these pictures! and Bre looks so pretty with her boys :)

Anne said...

Love the pictues of those adorable blue eyed boys. Big Brother looks so grown up!

Aunt Cindy said...

Kristin Staples... You rock! What great portraits of the kids and family! How do I ordersome prints? Great job Bre and Marty and the J's.