Friday, March 25, 2011

Cutie Patootie! (Delmar Newborn Photography)







This little fella was such a cutie pie. When I got to the house he was all bundled up and cozy and I thought we were in for some smooth sailing. But, little guy was way to excited about his first photo session to sleep, despite our best efforts.....although we did get ten minutes at the end that made it all worth it.  It was such a pleasure meeting you guys, and your little man is just precious (btw, I love how we got his feet in some of the pics----they look even bigger on film!) . Enjoy your sneak peek,and remember- 20 comments to the blog will earn you a complimentary 8x10 for your home- can't let big bro have all the spotlight anymore :)

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! I love the little hats!

Amy E said...

I love how the pics turned out! Thank you-I really can not wait to see them all!

Anonymous said...

Kristin has done it again! These pictures make me cry! And want another baby :-) beautiful shots! Adorable baby Lucas!

Julie pusateri said...

Amazing pictures! Baby Luke is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

how cute

Tammy Lauer said...

Wonderful pictures!! He is the cutest little guy!!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! Esp with the hats!:)

Amy H said...

Great pics! He is adorable!

Unknown said...

What a sweetie. I love the one with the blue hat. and bunny ears.

Judi said...

Absolutely adorable!! These are fabulous pictures!!!

Mom Mom Riley said...

What a beautiful grand baby!

TryingThingsMyWay said...

He is beautiful!! He looks like Kate!!! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute little guy and beautiful photography!!

Anonymous said...

I could only see a couple of the pictures, but he sure is cute! I think he has Kate's eyes.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby. I like the rabbit ear pictures.

Anonymous said...

Loved them all - especially the one with the bunny ears.

Barbie said...

He's Cutie Patootie for sure!!! Makes me smile! Great photos of a precious little guy!

Kim Riggin said...

Oh Amy!! Lucas is adorable!! And what big feet and long toes he has!! ;-) Cutie Patootie is right!!

Unknown said...

I love the pics. Such a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I love, love, love that picture of Luke in that hat!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous:)

Unknown said...

I love these photos! he is adorable!! xoxox

Anonymous said...

so is this my newest cousin? he's precious
love tammie

Dale said...

He is such a beautiful baby (and I am not saying that because I'm his grandmother!!!!)