Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Surprise- It's a Girl!

So, this little darling's momma contacted me to set up an appointment, and I started to get all of the necessary info. When are you due- "I have a week....but feeling a little something...", and next- what are you having- "the doctors THINK it's a boy....and everything is blue, so hopefully it will be......".  And that night I'm on facebook and I see her sister's post (hope you don't' mind i snagged it) -  "Well, I'm shocked to report that my sister just gave birth to a baby girl!!! The doctors said it was a boy, but it's officially her first daughter. YAY" and I was so excited! Baby girl came in on day 5 for her photos, and man did she ever give mom and I a run for our money.  But, patience (and a few feedings) paid off, and we were able to get some really sweet shots, of a very sweet little GIRL!  It was such a pleasure- enjoy your baby girl and shopping for all that pink! And remember, 20 comments to the blog, and KSP will gift you an 8x10 to hang in the nursery!


12 comments:

Tracy said...

CONGRATS TO COURTNEY AND STACEY!!! BRIELLE IS GOREGOUS!!! GREAT PICTURES ;)

Haylee said...

Oh my gracious! She is so beautiful!! Congratulations Courtney and Stacey!!

Ashley said...

She is gorgeous! Congrats on your first girl! :)

PUBLIUS said...

A new grandchild! What a little beauty. Love and Kisses, Mom Mom

Unknown said...

she is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtney & Stacey said...

Thanks guys we are on cloud nine! :)

Starr said...

Congrats!!! What a beautiful baby girl. These pics are precious :)

ShannonHinman said...

My beautiful niece. The pictures are beautiful! So proud.

Unknown said...

congrats courtney and stacey!!! your little girl is just breathtaking!!!

Leah & Ryan

Leanne said...

I was soo excited when I heard it was a girl!! Yay for you guys! She's beautiful!

Unknown said...

So happy for you guys. She is beautiful

Patti said...

Such a beautiful baby--runs in the family!