Sunday, March 13, 2011

Two!

This handsome little man is going to be such a heartbreaker.  Between his amazing blue eyes and pouty lips, the little ladies are not going to know what hit them. He reminds me so much of my little guy too, a little bit flirtatious and a lot headstrong.  Maybe it's the "two" in him creeping out a few weeks early, or maybe it was a bit of Spring fever, but this spunky little thing kept mom and i working hard for these pics- which I think were completely well worth it. I love how they show different sides of his personality. Enjoy your sneak peek mom, and thanks for being such a trooper the other morning!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are all great! Love em!

Unknown said...

They are great. He is such a cutie

Jessica said...

They are awesome Kristin! Thanks!

Tracy said...

Love the pics... He is the most handsome little man I know!!!!!!