Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pretty in Purple!

Sweet baby girl V could not have been any more beautiful- I just could have snuggled her all day....but I figured that I would try to sneak in a few pics for mom in between snuggles.  She wasn't so much into the pics today, but was an amazing litle snuggler.  I was so glad that I was in Baltimore this weekend and got to not only see my great friend (who I missed a lot!), but got to meet her new addition (only one week old), and my little guy got to hang out with one of his favorite buddies too (baby V's older sis).  THanks to a wonderful daddy ( baby V's) and a fantastic sister and cousin  and friends (mine- who let us take over their house and babysat my  little monkey) for making it all happen!  Love you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww! Another Miss V! And she's beautiful!!!!!