Friday, April 29, 2011

Big C- 4 Days New!





This newborn was certainly no little guy- tipping the scales at 9 pounds , 15 oz. on day on his fourth day of life.  When his proud momma and dad brought him in, he looked like a one month old!  But, he couldn't have been any cuter, or any better for his pictures! I was so glad I got to meet him. Congratulations you two- love you both and I am so happy for you! Oh, and how can I leave out big brother-- you did a great job today- next time you come over i promise we can play, and no pictures!   Enjoy that chunk of a baby with all your might!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!!

Dana said...

So handsome!

Jan said...

What a darling little boy! I know you are both so proud. He and his big brother are so adorable.

Aunt Megan said...

He is just so precious. I cant get enough of him. The pictures turned out adorable.

Mom Mom and Pop Pop said...

He is so BEAUTIFUL! He's another precious addition to our family.We love the pictures. Kristin did a great job!