Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mischievous Little Grin.





I was bummed when weather caused us to have to reschedule, becasue I have been taking portraits of this handsome fella since the beginning, and was excited to commemorate the Big 0-5. You got it- this handsome little gentleman just turned five, and couldn't have been any sweeter, or any more fun to photograph today- a far cry from the first time I photographed him when he did anything he could to get away from me :)  I can't get enough of his smiles- a full range from mischievous little grin to sweet as sugar- he is a happy little dude and loves his momma!  So glad to see you guys today- it was a pleasure, as always!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kristin, they're perfect! Thanks for putting up with all the gross weather for us (and all of the mud). I love the sneak peek - and you! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome as always!! You have him down to a "T".. Rachel looks great in all the ones I saw here!