Friday, October 21, 2011

Best Friend!






This little guy is just destined to be best friends with my new arrival, I just know it.  I can already see them getting into trouble together and mine hasn't even been born yet!  (Now I'm sure that has nothing to do with the fact that his beautiful momma and I have gotten into trouble together a few times....).   But seriously, with these gorgeous eyes, and sweet little features, how could this one not get into trouble, breaking every little heart in town?  He has mine, that's for sure...enjoy your sneak peek you guys- love you!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love his face!!! What adorable pics and an adorable little man!! Custest little pumkin I ever did see : ) Great job...as always Kristin!!

Stacy said...

That pumpkin pic is adorable! He's beautiful, and so are the pictures :-)