Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wrestling Buddies!





So this session started off just how you would expect a session with twin toddler tots to go---a little crazy, a lot fun, and a definite challenge.  After they warmed up to me though we started getting some cute shots. Emboldened, and while they were sitting together on a crate, I asked little man to hug his sister....or maybe it was vice versa.....and within seconds they were rolling around on the grass.  I just couldn't help myself---how wonderful to have a best friend for life, there with you from the first minute. We go some really cute shots mom, but these make me want to cry---they really show how much love they have for each other and how much fun they have together!  So while you will get a bunch of non-wrestling shots in your gallery, these were my favs, and the ones I couldn't help but share- enjoy!

No comments: