Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Love Young Love!









These two were just the cutest this morning---I couldn't stop shooting them, or telling them how cute they were either. I love a couple that is so natural together, and perfectly snuggly. Maybe I should shoot all of my couples sessions in the cold weather ---maybe they would all cuddle up like these two lovebirds.  Anyway, I had a blast with you two( and your furry friends)--and good luck this week--this beautiful young thing leaves for basic training monday--i'm so in awe of her!  Thanks so much for spending your morning with me and tolerating me gushing about how cute you are---and taking you into dirty alleys, rusty doorways,  and deserted fire escapes with creepy noises!  Remember too- 20 comments on the blog= a free 8x10 for you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw so cute!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Love them!

Anonymous said...

Too cute..what a cute couple:)