Friday, December 10, 2010

Lovely Little S (Salisbury Newborn Photographer)








This sweet baby girl was seven days new when I met her, and could not have been any sweeter for me!  I wasn't suprised considering her older sister (saving those pics for mom) is just adorable, and perfectly sweet , with a killer smile!  I had a lovely morning with you ladies (and Dad too!)--so glad we were able to get these done so early for you!  Enjoy your sneak peek, and remember, if you get 20 comments on your blog post, you will get a  complimentary 8x10 from your session! Enjoy! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!! Pure brilliance!

If you don't mind me asking what lens are you shooting with?

Kristin Staples Photography said...

don't mind at all-- shot with the 50mm 1.2, most were around 1/200th at 1.6 or so, ISO 400 natural light, about a 45 angle from window....