Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Momma's Little Monkey










This little darling could not have been any better for me today! On top of being absolutely adorable, he was a good sleeper, and loved to curl up oh so perfectly for me. There were a few things he wasn't too into, and he let us know, and then quickly fell back asleep.  Until the end where we got some beautiful shots of his blue eyes- hope they stay like that---so gorgeous!  But his little man was one sweet monkey, and I can see why him momma (and I'm sure anyone else who gets to meet him, self included) are completely smitten.  If you're as taken with little man as I am , leave a comment on the blog, and lets get momma an 8x10 to put up in the nursery compliments of KSP. 

7 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE these images! He's so cute!

Shannon Neild said...

He is just too cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love "Momma's Little Monkey". Trenton is def a cutie:)

Ashley said...

He is sooooo sweet!!

Unknown said...

He is so cute Bear =) I cant wait until I can meet him! Love your little monkey!!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are adorable! What a cute little monkey!

Julie Graves said...

These are adorable!