Thursday, February 25, 2010

Amazed...times Two!


I have had a lot of experience with newborns, but newborn twin are a challenge that I have only done once, and that was a long time ago, so when I found out J was having double the fun I pretty much begged her to let me practice on her boys, and she was kind enough to oblige!  I was super nervous, becasue one little one can be a challenge sometimes, but these little guys were so sweet, and just loved to cuddle up with each other---I am so in love...every time I would hold one, my heart just melted.  These two were only 8 days old today, and super tiny, weighing only about 6, and about 4 pounds...but what they lacked in size, they surely made up for in sweetness.  You'll see more of these guys in the next few days- there were a few shots we didn't get to do, and didn't want to push our luck, so stay tuned...

1 comment:

amy g said...

they are amazing!