Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sweet Little Sleepyhead!

Ah, there's nothing I love more than a newborn who wants to sleep for me. Wait, I take it back, there's nothing I love more than an adorable little sleepy newborn, and that's just what Mr. C was.  With his shock of black hair, curly little ears, and his long fingers--he could not have been any cuter!  I am so lucky to be able to be doing something I love so much, and little Mr. C reinforced that perfectly for me today! Thank you so much for having me to your home during such a special time.  Congratulations again on the perfect addition to your beautiful family! If this post gets 20 comments, this family will earn an 8x10 from their session, so if you like, let me know...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin as always you outdo yourself. :) The pictures are gorgeous!