Monday, February 1, 2010

Little Miss Busy Body!


Beautiful little E was a mover and a shaker. At eight weeks old she did not want to lay still, even for a moment to have her picture taken---too much to see, too much to do!  She was showing of for the camera, and dazzled mom and I with her strength, lifting her head up and striking poses that would make Tyra green with envy! Oh little E, you were such a pleasure. Thank you for bringing Mom and big sis over for a visit today!  And remember, 20 comments to the blog wins this family a free 8x10 from their session today!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could't be happier with these pictures, thanks kristin!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's only 8 wks old!

Anonymous said...

WHAT GREAT PICTURES! LOVE THE PINK!

Anonymous said...

what sweet eyes!

CONNIE said...

AAWWW! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GORGEOUS SHE IS!!!

Beth said...

kristin, you did such a great job photographing my sweet new niece!

Emmy said...

my little cousin is sooo cute!