Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Hello Spring" Boutique Mini Sessions at Barefoot Baby

Well, I don't know about you, but I have had more than enough of this cold winter weather, so I'm switching gears and thinking Spring.  I'm trying something new this year, and pairing up with Barefoot Baby Boutique in Princess Anne and offering spring boutique mini sessions on April 17th from 10 am to 2pm.  What is a boutique mini session you might ask? Well, sessions will last approximately 15 minutes and will result in up to five finished images, that will be posted in a gallery on the http://www.kristinstaplesphotography.com/ website.  I will pick my favorite, and print up 1 8x10 and 2 5x7s that will be available for pickup at Barefoot Baby within two weeks.  Additional prints will be available at cost.  Sessions will be held inside the store, or possibly outside- weather permitting. And as an added bonus, Martha at Barefoot Baby will be throwing in a five dollar gift certificate to the shop. Plus, register for a drawing from Barefoot Baby. Now, what would such an incredible thing cost---thousands? Hundreds? Nope, all this for thirty dollars(per child- twenty dollars additional per child within one time slot, if you reserve more than one slot, a group shot can be taken as well). All monies must be paid in advance when reserving your time slot, and are non-refundable. Slots can be reserved  by calling Martha at Barefoot Baby Boutique 410-621-5398, emailing info@BarefootBabyBoutique.com, or by swinging by in person to the store. Spaces are limited, and first come, first serve.  Can't wait! Oh, and I had to post with a picture, and this one reminds me of warm days, so I thought it would be perfect!

No comments: