Saturday, March 13, 2010

Meet Eliya, My New Baby Cousin!

Welcoming a new baby into your family has got to be the most incredible thing in the world. Meet Eliya, my new baby cousin.  She is the most adorable little thing I have ever seen (and I"m not just saying that because she takes after our side of the family), and I could have cuddled her all day.  At five days old she was the perfect combination of fiesy and sweetie pie, and I am so happy to have had the opportunity to meet her, and take her newborn pictures.  Congratulations Brycen and Beth--she's perfect, and you two make wonderful parents! Love you all!

10 comments:

Maribeth Myers said...

Oh my!! What a treat! She is so cute. It must have been a riot putting her in all those poses. I can't wait much longer......
Hugs and kisses, Aunt Beppy

Ashleigh E said...

Kristin these pictures are amazing. You captured everything about her perfectly!

Mrs Maria Toms said...

Thank you for giving us the chance to see the beautiful pictures of your gorgeous daughter. Many congratulations to you both.

With Love from the all the family of the Toms in the UK.

Unknown said...

She is gorgeous! The pictures are perfect, Kristin!

Anonymous said...

The miracle of creating life beyond ourselves. Congratulations and well done! She's lovely

Anonymous said...

Kristin these are amazing! I must have looked at them 20 times already, and each time they just keep getting better and better! Thank you for capturing Eliya so perfectly!

-Becca

Unknown said...

Grace and Madeleine LOVE her!!!! SHE is beyond beautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures. Congratulations to all.
Love from St.Louis,
Cousin Diana

Dana said...

Beautiful! Love the black hat!

Frank & Rita Palmer said...

How precious and gorgeous is Eliya. She is the best looking baby on this side of Maryland. Our congrats to the both of you and if you run out of a sitter, I'm available (Rita).

Frank & Rita Palmer