Monday, March 15, 2010

Soulful Eyes and An Elusive Smile



This beautiful little girl had the most expressive, soulful little eyes I have ever seen on baby, and an even more elusive little smile. We did capture it a few times, but she made her mom, grandmother, and I really work for them.  It was such a pleasure meeting you all, can't wait to get those family shots (big brother wasn't home, but i saw pics, and the camera loves him!). Thanks so much for having me out to your home today. And, spread the word- 20 comments on the blog earns this family an 8x10 from their session.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my!!! These are beautiful Krisin. THANK YOU!!

blogwatig said...

wow........Kate is already a diva....she gets it from me...I told ya.....muah!!!! And Krisin you sure are right about those big beautiful eyes......sigh....!!! :D

thejayman68 said...

Wow these are great! Thanks. I like the last one best. And apparently you have to be the Dad to get a smile picture! ;)

Unknown said...

These shots are amazing!! She is just too cute!

annie said...

WOW!! This was a surprise!! She could be the next Anne Geddes (or Kristin Staples) baby!!

Ange;a said...

These pictures are just great. We are enjoying everyone of them. You were so patient with the Baby. I am so proud of both my grandchildren. Beautiful kids

Leslie said...

Incredible work! You captured Kate's personality!

Anonymous said...

Mavis

Beautiful doe-eyed babe. A real heart-breaker in the making.

Anonymous said...

What absolutely gorgeous pics. She is just a beautiful baby. Those eyes are just WOW!

Betty G