Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sleepyhead C and his Adorable Big Sister


Sleepy babies just put me on a high, and little C had me smiling all day and night (still smiling actually).  C and family live "on the other side of the bridge" and the drive home was the longest---I could not wait to check these out, and they did not disapoint.  This session was one of my favorites to date--sleepy baby, clean blankets(although my shirt and the floor weren't so lucky), cooperative and adorable older sibling, awesome light, and an amazing family- I could not have asked for more! Thanks so much for letting my capture this remarkable time in the story of your family. Remember, 20 comments to the blog earns this family an 8x10 from their session!

1 comment:

Stephanie and Ryan said...

Love love love these pictures! Kristin I am definitely using you when I get prego! :-)