Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Sweet, Sweet Boy!

So I have been feeling quite sentimental lately- it seems that my little baby boy is growing up...he tears around the house in his walker, loves watching basketball with daddy, eats "big boy" food (can't you tell he loves to eat!), and jabbers the day away --along with some other pretty entertaining noises! I realized that I had not whipped out the "real" camera to take pics of him since early February---slacker mom, and wanted to catch a few shots while that fuzzy hair is still sticking up in the air and before he starts crawling away from the camera instead of grinning at it. Time really flies...

3 comments:

Nicole and Brian said...

Time really flies by, doesn't it?He's gorgeous ~ no surprise! I can't wait to smother him with hugs and kisses this weekend!

Anna Kim Photography said...

What a handsome boy!!

Unknown said...

I need to get pictures of my own sweet, sweet boy soon... I'm going to register him for pre-k tomorrow!