Monday, September 13, 2010

Dainty.


This dainty little darling was just too cute for words.  So petite and such a fiesty little thing. At a little over a week she had some pretty good ideas about what she wanted to do and how she wanted to do it!  Example- no, i do not want my legs curled up. yes, flower headbands are ultra adorable on me!  Anyway, it was a lovely little marathon of a session, but we got some adorable images and I got to spend some time with her adorable older brother too! What a bonus!  Remember to leave a comment- we need to fill those nursery walls! 

8 comments:

Dana Bartholomew said...

Oh Dana...she looks just like you already! What a cutie pie and the shots in the red tutu are just dreamy!!! Nice work Kristin :)

Anonymous said...

Dana, she is a beauty! And so alert already!

Karen Weeg Thomas said...

Beautiful pictures! You still make me cry!

Roberts Family Blog said...

absolutely perfect!!! I love these pictures!

John Brooks said...

I love the sleeping pics she is such a cutie pie!!! I can't believe how alert she was already, she doesn't want to tmiss out on all the excitement with big brother! he-heee GREAT PICS Kristin!!!
Love, Heather, John and Savanna Brooks

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is too beautiful and precious!

Dana Bisker said...

Thank you Kristin for taking such special pictures of my baby girl!

Angela Streng said...

Such a beauty! Emma is so precious,I love all of the pics.