Monday, September 20, 2010

It's a Beautiful Day!

It really was beautiful- every last detail---the dress, the flowers, the hair....everything about the bride and her gorgeous daughters....and dad didn't look too bad himself!  It is such an honor to be involved in such an intimate day, when two people join together in love and in marriage.  And so exciting to see a family so in love and so happy.  All that kept running through my mind today on this perfect day was my own wedding day, and the song hubby and I walked into our reception- It's a Beautiful Day--U2----can't think of anything more fitting! Congrats to you both and to your amazing family--it was such a pleasure spending the afternoon with you!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Kristin - Once again, another fabulous job! I'm so glad my friends used you to capture their special day! I LOVE all of the pics!