Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Can't Believe She Is Two!







Time flies way, way too fast! I took newborn pics of this little pumpkin when she was just a  few weeks old- and look at her now- a stunning little head turner, just like her momma!  I was so excited to use this fantastic tutu dress that I ordered from Raining Stars on Etsy, and even more excited to see it on this darling, sassy little thing. She made us work for the eye contact and the fleeting grins, but I think it was well worth the effort-- and we beat the rain by about ten minutes- can't ask for more!   If you think she's too cute for words, leave a comment and help her earn an 8x10 for her bedroom! 

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photos are beautiful of this sweet little princess!

Roberts Family Blog said...

Kristin they are perfect!!! Thank you so much for our amazing pictures!

Roberts Family Blog said...

That's my girl!

Mick Roberts

NIKKI said...

OHHHH I LOVEEE them!!!!!! SOOO Beautiful!!!!!! Kristin you did an amazing job and Angela..she looks SOOO beautiful JUST like YOU!!!!!!

Dana Bisker said...

She's just beautiful!! I love these pics. The one with the little jean jacket is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Angela - she is precious! Kristin-great photos to capture this little princess! Allison

John Brooks said...

They are beautiful! My favorite is the jean jacket pic...precious!!!

Lisa said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Angela she is so precious! Kristin awesome pics as always!

Sheri said...

Simply beautiful and you caught that coy little grin of hers....priceless! Sheri

Unknown said...

Her eyes say so much!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable! Wonderful job. She's so CUTE!!!

Nana said...

My precious adorable granddaughter. She's simply a doll and I love her very much. Nana

Heather said...

Oh, so cute!!

Stephanie and Ryan said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

Wow! She's unbelievable! Time goes so quickly! Embrace every moment!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love our Jillian. Absolutely adorable. Granny & Pop from Morton

Anonymous said...

The cutest thing I've ever seen. I see why her Nana is so proud of her. Sarah (Nana's friend)

Anonymous said...

These are adorable pictures!

Annette :)

Angela Streng said...

She is gorgeous! I absolutely love the pics!!!! I can't believe how big she is!

Angela Streng said...

She is gorgeous! I absolutely love the pics!!!! I can't believe how big she is!

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest little angel. Her Nana is so proud of her and her little brother Ethan. Great pictures! Vickie