Friday, September 17, 2010

Seriously Adorable.

Meet Little T.  This little guy was such a thoughtful, serious little fellow, and adorable on top of that. I think it might have been that extra 9 days that he took to cook in momma's belly!  He didn't really want to sleep too much for us today, but would just lay there with this soulful little expression- it was too cute. Eventually he dozed off and we played around a bit, and I just couldnt get enough of him.  What a sweet, sweet boy!  Congratulations you guys- he's perfect!  And remember, twenty comments on the blog will earn you a complimentary 8x10 to hang in that darling Thomas the Tank nursery! 

24 comments:

Ashley said...

LOVE the pics!!!!

Kristen said...

OMGOSH!!! Sooo Cute ;)

Gidget Ross said...

He is just the cutest baby ever!!!! Great pics!!

Anonymous said...

Wonder pictures of a beautiful baby!!!. :)

John Hurley said...

So cute, just like his mommy!

Mel said...

Soooo cute! Love the hats!

Kristina said...

I ABSOLUTELY love the pic of sleeping and smiling..Its so Precious!!..

Unknown said...

he is so precious, LOVE the pix!

Lisa Shores said...

adorable!!!

LisaShores said...

adorable!!!

Kara said...

He is just the cutest little boy ever!!! These pics are amazing! We still haven't had any done of Ella and she'll be three months old Sunday. :(

JoElyn said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!!!

A.P. Photography said...

He's SO adorable Christina! Awesome job Kristin!

Jennifer Garrett said...

I absolutely love these pics!!!!

Anonymous said...

Precious lamb. May God my little one.

Lauren N. said...

I love him!! The pictures are awesome!

Lauren N. said...

I love him!! The pictures are awesome!

Rachel N said...

Amazing Pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

adorable. I wish I had pics like that of Ben...

Sarah M said...

Love him and love the pics!

JJ said...

Absolutely beautiful pics! He is so perfect <3

Shannon M. said...

So adorable! Congrats you guys! I LOVE these photos! I'm sitting here with my mom (Aunt Shirley, to Jimmy) and she wants to say that she thinks he's handsome just like his daddy. ;) -Love you guys! -Cousin Shannon

Tori Comeaux said...

I really love your pictures...and he is just so adorable!

SARAH said...

Baby Thomas is the cutest!