Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Chubby Goodness!






This little man was a whole lot of chubby goodness, 9 pounds, 9 ounces of it to be exact!   At first glance he looked tiny, but then, the chubby just seemed to bubble out everywhere. I adored his chubby fingers the most, and his little cheeks just melted my heart!  He was such a good boy for me today-- I could have snuggled and photographed him forever! It was so nice meeting your newest little one- so honored to have the opportunity to capture these baby pics for you! Enjoy your sneak peek, and remember, with 20 comments on the blog, my chubby buddy will get a complimentary 8x10 with his order!

1 comment:

jackie said...

this chubby bundle is my grandson, your right you can just snuggle him and not let go,he's such a good baby and you have taken some awsome pictures.