Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dodging Raindrops (Assateague Island Family Photography)







I fall in love with this cutie more and more every time I see him--his beautiful eyes, and amazing curls just capture my heart, and when he gives me a big smile I just melt!  Momma and daddy are just as smitten,and I have to admit, I think they are pretty great too! Today we were dodging raindrops (and apparently tornados) but lucked out and still managed to get some great shots! It was wonderful seeing you- so glad we decided to go for it! Enjoy your preview, and remember, with 20 comments on the blog post, KSP will gift you with a complimentary 8x10!

2 comments:

TLDonaway said...

He is getting so big! Great pictures:) GLad you didn't get blown away!

Tracy said...

Handsome little guy!! Mom and Dad look pretty good too! Great family pics!