Friday, September 23, 2011

Enchanted.





This little sweetheart left me enchanted---she was just so beautiful, and had the perfect amount of baby chub- how could you not fall in love...and do I even need to mention the beautiful head of dark hair?  She was just a little stunner today!  I just loved meeting her, and even more, loved watching her momma fall more in love every second with her---one of the best parts of my job!  Enjoy your sneak peek momma- I had a tough time choosing which to post!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of Ella Rose! What a little sweetie!
Great work KSP and great work Sarah and Dave!

Xoxo. Laney grace + Jenna + Corey

Anonymous said...

I am one proud Papa. Love my girl

Anonymous said...

These pix are beautiful. So happy for Sarah and Dave. Looking forward to seeing more pix of this little one as she grows:)

Anonymous said...

Love this lil sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Ughh.. so freakin cute! You always take the best pictures! <3 I'm sure she wasn't hard to photograph tho!

Anonymous said...

Great job Kristin! These are precious. Love my Ella Rose!!

-Aunt Jenni

Anonymous said...

Our sweet little Ella.... newest Debenham.. can't wait to snuggle with her.

G&G Debenham