Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's a Small World After All...





Salisbury is such a small town---I was having dinner with some wonderful friends last night and one of them mentioned a friend who just had a baby and named him the same name as we are naming our new addition, and to top that off, her older son shares the same name as mine---crazy huh? So then, that night I get an email from this lovely momma inquiring about newborn pics!  I just had to meet her, considering she has such exceptional taste in boy names, and so we were able to squeeze her in this morning, and the "small worldness" didn't stop there.....ahhh, living in a small town can be too funny!  Anyway, we chatted like old friends, and I managed to pull off a few adorable shots of her new addition!  Great meeting you momma! Here are a few of my favs from our session---don't forget, with 20 blog comments, KSP will gift you a complimentary 8x10 with your order!

7 comments:

Molly U said...

I LOVE the name of your post-It cracked me up! Thanks so much for being so patient with the pictures. They are so beautiful and I can't wait to see the rest! :)Molly U

Abbey C said...

I love the pics and the hat is TOO MUCH!!! Adorable. The one at the end looks like he is just chillin' with the ladies. I love it. Abbey C

Nadine Bready said...

Get some clothes on that boy!!
Great-Grandma Bready

scott said...

Thanks for the great pictures.

Candy said...

These are fantastic!!!!!

Kwanisha said...

I want squeeze him...he is sooo adorable!!!

Cait said...

He is so gorgeous, and I absolutely LOVE all of the pictures...