Monday, August 16, 2010

Almost Three (Four, Five, Six...)!


This adorable (and super smart) almost three year old little man amazed me at our session today! He was certainly all boy (did I mention he threw one of his toys in the water?) and was full of energy, but was super sweet, and so clever. He was a big time "counter" , hence the blog post title, and had the most adorable little smiles--they were super quick too--I think he did it to tease me!  Mom cracked me up with her "do you mind if I get into a few pics too?" question, to which I quickly replied "you better, as cute as you're looking tonight!" .  I had a blast with you guys- what a perfect night for pics!  Remember- twenty blog comments earns this proud momma an 8x10 of this cutie...

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carter is so cute. I love the serious picture. Love, Janie

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you two had some fun taking those pictures. Can't wait to see the rest. Donnie

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. They capture your personalities, and love "the thinker." He's thinking about all the numbers and letters he knows!! Love, Joann

Anonymous said...

Kelli both you and Carter look great as always! I love the pic where Carter is sucking his fingers LOl. Great pics I love them!! Love. Megan

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! These pictures turned out AWESOME!! Kristen you did a GREAT
job. I love the picture of Carter
giving us that big smile of his. He's a HANDSOME little boy. I can't wait to see the rest. Love ya, Mom.

Anonymous said...

He's such a HANDSOME boy! Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, they all turned out awesome. Love Erik

Dana b. said...

Such a cutie!

sherry said...

Love the pictures! the serious one is my favorite! love,sherry

Tommy said...

The pictures turned out fantastic! Love, Uncle Tommy

Amy said...

adorable!!! can't wait to meet him!...amy

Kathy said...

He is a beautiful little boy! Enjoy him - they grow very fast!!
Amy's Mom - Kathy

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! I love the one where Carter is all serious. And I've never seen a bad picture of Kelli!
~ Britt

Aunt Martha said...

The pictures were adorable and the backgrounds were wonderful as well. I loved the serious look, it was just "Ahh"!!! Love, Aunt Martha

Anonymous said...

He looks so handsome and natural, I like the picture of him smiling the most.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe how much he has grown!!! I love all the pictures and can't pick a favorite. Love, Sara

missy larmore said...

Kelli! These pictures are amazing! you guys are super cute! I love them all! Love, Missy, Avery and Russ!

Leslie said...

Adorable...love the pics!!! Love, Leslie

Tina said...

Kelli~ I think these pictures are just precious!!! I really like the one with the big "cheese" on his face. Love, Tina

Sheryl said...

Kelli~ Carter is such a little angel. He is such a handsome fellow. Love, Sheryl