Tuesday, August 31, 2010

On the Eve of...SENIOR YEAR!


So nothing says summer like Ocean City and the boardwalk, so it was a little bit bittersweet going down to the inlet last night to shoot this gorgeaus girls senior portraits , knowing that summer was slowly rolling to a halt. Symbolically enough, we did her pictures on the eve of her first day of her senior year of high school.....hope today went great for you B, and it was a joy spending time with you and your dad (ps- I'm totally not just saying that b/c he bought me ice cream at Dumsers after your session either!). Remember, leave a comment if you like what you see (she needs 20)and this gorgeous senor will get a complimentary 8x10 from her session.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last one is my favorite! Will be calling you in 8 years for my son's senior pics! I'm already planning them...