Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Chubby Cheeks, A Dimple, and an Adorable Big Sis!


This sweet little darling was just an adorable little chunker, complete with all the rolls, and an adorable little dimple when she grinned. She was such a good girl for us today, and with any luck, will be as sweet (and as adorable) as her proud big sister!  I had such a wonderful time spending the morning with you ladies!  HEre are just a few of my favorites- it was really hard to choose!  And remember, 20 comments to the blog earns this family an 8x10 for the nursery! 

9 comments:

Kerry said...

The pics just keep getting cuter. The last one with the dimple definitely made my heart melt. Two BEAUTIFUL girls!!

Anne said...

The pics are adorable. Two BEAUTIFUL girls.Who could ask for anything more.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God Tammy she is so precious, and I love those cheeks. And as always Madison is absolutely adorable. Love Megan

Dana B. said...

Adorable!!! Love the blue hat with pink flower.

Kelli T said...

Tammy...the girls are ADORABLE!!! Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. Love, Kelli

Balz said...

Kristy, your nieces are absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love love love these pictures. I am the proud Aunt of these girls. I wished that I could see them every day... priceless pics! :-)

Anonymous said...

Great pics of two cuties. Love them!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Tam & Kristin! Beautiful!!