Monday, August 16, 2010

They Grow Up Too Fast...


You may remember this guy from his newborn pics (check them out here) , and he just keeps getting cuter. Little A was my first "firefighter baby, so we had to carry on the tradition in his next photos- I'm thinking by the time he turns one we can plunk the helmet on his head--too cute! As much as I love seeing them grow, it amazes me how quickly time flies with these sweet little babies, and this guy just grew up overnight.  I might just cry when the time comes to do his six month pics!  It was wonderful seeing you all again, and I'm so excited to get the rest of these images to you! Enjoy, and remember, 20 blog comments earns you guys ANOTHER 8x10 for baby A's room!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This little man is still such a charmer and getting better at it everyday! You did a fabulous job yet again with the pictures Kristin!