Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sunshine, On a Cloudy Day! (Annapolis Newborn Photographer)

This little guy was just adorable, and in looking aat his pics, reminds me a lot of my little guy when he was born- maybe that's why I was so smitten with him. Today was such a dreary, yucky day, but spending it with this family totally brightened my outlook. Now, this little squirt definitely had his opinions on how the session should go, but was overall very cooperative. We had quite a few "accidents" (hence the "little squirt" reference), but what's a wet floor, wet blanket, wet pants, when you get shots like these?  I'm, so glad we were able to get together you guys- enjoy that precious little man of yours. And remember, 20 blog commetns will earn you an 8x10 for little L's nursery!

5 comments:

KBW said...

I am so proud to call this little guy my nephew! Could he be any cuter? Great pictures!

Sarah said...

looks like Hub in the orange had, chris in the first shot with the green. i can't figure out who he looks like! not Cobi...i can tell that much. cute :)

Unknown said...

He looks so pensive in the first shot! Love the theme with the hats...too cute

Heather Krout said...

I can already tell he is going to be a charmer! What gorgeous eyes - I miss you guys and can't wait to give you all hugs! xoxo

Judy White said...

I am sure he is your "sunshine" every day.