Wednesday, October 20, 2010

All Boy, And Then Some More Sprinkled On Top!







This handsome little fella was a handful for me the other afternoon- definitely kept me on my toes! After chasing him around on his Gator and convincing him not to cry every time I pointed the camera at him, we got off to a high energy start.  But, what can I say--boys will be be boys, and on top of it,little man wasn't feeling too hot, so it probably wan't the best day to be engaging in camera torture...however, we did manage to get some eye contact...it only took me placing a big daddy long legs on top of my head to get his attention and convince him that i wasn't all that bad.... but what can I say, getting pictures taken probably is not as fun as riding your Gator, playing in Daddy's truck, or exploring new constuction.  Thanks for a peek into what the not-so-distant future holds for me little guy!  And mom, remember that 20 blog comments earns you an 8x10 to display in the new house :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! You had your hands full with those 2 guys.

Loved all of them!
Terry

Anonymous said...

He's a Cutiee(:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures loved them

Anonymous said...

love the pictures. Danielle looks too much like Donna!

Anonymous said...

Good Pictures. hes growing up fast.

Courtney said...

looking good, bozman clan :) I love 'em!